Mr Watson presented Fiona and Emma with their prizes in the Library.
The senior winners were as follows:
- First Prize: Ashleigh Stonier (4CRW) and Emma Blackett (4JP) – a joint effort with Ashleigh’s artwork and Emma’s quotation choices.
- Second Prize: Mehreen Kazmi (4LCW).
- Third Prize: Akshayah Balamurali (4LCW).
- First Prize: Harinija Vicnakumaar (ShJMG).
- Second Prize: Fateha Ahmed (ShLJM).
- Third Prize: Maya Koria (ShPN).
All our worthy winners were presented with a beautiful certificate, designed by the equally creative Mrs Tracy Mair (Reprographics), which featured their winning bookmark and a Waterstones gift voucher.
These fabulous bookmark entries have been printed by Mrs Mair and are available to all pupils to pick up from the Library reception desk. It will be incredibly rewarding for these gifted pupils to see their designs in print and being used by their peers!
The quiz was a challenging one covering broad-ranging questions on a large number of books. They tracked down the featured books in the Library for clues and, with the added ingredients of team work, skill and enthusiasm, their efforts certainly paid off!